Thu, Oct 15|
The Future of Housing – Post COVID Consequences and Considerations
COVID-19 is forcing all sectors of the architecture profession to rethink many assumptions, design approaches, and well-trod solutions.
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2020, 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
About the Event
This may be no more relevant than in the area of residential design: single-family home, multi-family living, senior living, and the community and recreational buildings that serve us in all of these environments. Join leading AIA thinkers and designers who bring a specialty in residential design for a look into the future, and the innovations, products, and design sensibilities that will be part of the new post-pandemic reality of the profession. We will also ask you to participate in breakout sessions to share what you are hearing and learning from your clients and co-workers in your own area of expertise.
Submitted for 1.5 LU/HSW CEUsSpeakers
- Emily Schickner, Harrison Design (moderator)
- Jay Silverman, Dwell Design (multi-family)
- Reshma Shah, Shah Architecture (multi-family community spaces)
- Alejandro Giraldo, THW Architects (to discuss senior living)
- Lee Ann Gamble, Gamble+Gamble Architects (single family)